Artichoke spinach dip and a baked brie with cranberry relish.
Hot Spinach Artichoke Dip
For artichoke dip:
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) Drain artichokes and roughly chop them. Add artichokes to a bowl with all the creamy ingredients and tofu.
3) Thaw frozen spinach and press it between a few paper towels to press out as much liquid as possible. Chop up the spinach and add it to the dip.
4) Add in grated Gruyere cheese and salt and pepper the dip.
5) Add dip to a square 8×8 baking dish and top with Parmesan cheese.
6) Bake dip at 350 for about 45 minutes until it’s golden brown. Serve with pita chips, tortilla chips or bread.
For Cranberry Relish Brie:
1) Rinse off cranberries. Add them to a pot with enough water to just just make the cranberries rise.
2) Add sugar and bring to a simmer. Let simmer for about 20 minutes and use a spoon to mash up cranberries as it cooks.
3) Taste the sauce (let it cool) and adjust the flavors. it might need more lemon or more sugar depending on how you want it.
4) Let this cool for at least 2 hours so it can thicken fully.
5) Slather a wheel of brie with the relish and bake at 300 degrees for 20-25 minutes. Serve it with crackers!