Putrefied Cheese Log (Adapted from Martha Stewart. I know her recipe is called "Petrified" but Putrefied is a much better Halloween name in my opinion.)
1) Drain red peppers and then give them a spin in a food processor.
2) Cut your olives into slices.
3) Cut a little divet out of each mozz ball so olive fits snugly on top.
4) Put eyeballs together and secure each olive with a toothpick.
For cheese log:
1) Combine blue cheese and cream cheese in a bowl and mush it all together with a fork.
2) Once it is all combined well, then add a few drops of food coloring and work it through the cheeses.
3) Then scoop cheese mixture out onto some plastic wrap. Gently fold the plastic wrap over and roll the cheese into a log. Try to compress the cheese really well so it forms a solid log. Sometimes it helps to twirl the ends around which tightens the plastic wrap around the cheese log.
4) Let this sit in the fridge for a few minutes just to firm up.
5) Meanwhile, toast sesame seeds (if you want) over high heat in a dry pan. They should take about 10 minutes to toast up nicely.
6) Let your sesame seeds cool after toasting and then just roll your cheese long in them and press to down so they stick to the outsides.
7) Serve it with crackers!