Trifle Jars are a fun recipe full of fresh, ripe blueberries and tart lemon. These creamy jars are a great way to beat the heat in the hot summer months!
1) In a medium bowl, beat softened cream cheese with hand mixer until light and fluffy. Then mix in about half of the whipped topping and a cup of coconut cream. Keep beating until mixture is smooth and creamy.
2) Add in lemon juice a few drops of food coloring if you’re using it. Mix to combine.
3) Set up your jars (I recommend using the smaller 8oz. jars and you should be able to get 6-8 of them. Crumble a few vanilla cookies in the bottom of each jar.
4) Spoon in a few spoonfuls of lemon mixture, followed by berries and then some whipped topping. Repeat for a second layer.
5) Top the jars with lids and freeze until needed. They will keep great in the freezer for weeks.
Before serving, remove from freezer to let thaw for 45 minutes or so.