To make the chutney:
1) Wash tomatoes well and spread out on a baking sheet. Roast at 450 degrees Fahrenheit for 30 minutes until the tomatoes are blistered.
2) Meanwhile, in a medium pot, combine vinegar, water, sugar, ginger, salt, and coriander and bring to a simmer. Add a pinch of cayenne optionally and stir until sugar is dissolved. Continue to simmer so the mixture begins to reduce.
3) When tomatoes are done roasting add them to the simmering pot and continue to cook over medium heat. Use a spoon or sturdy spatula to press on the tomatoes gently so they mash up.
4) After 5 minutes of simmering add raisins and continue to cook until mixture is very thick. Remove from heat and let cool slightly.
5) Cut rind off of brie wheel and cut into strips. Half bread rolls and slather the bottom half of rolls with tomato chutney. Top with brie.
6) Bake the rolls at 450 degrees for 2-3 minutes until brie is just starting to melt. Be careful not to overmelt the cheese or it will break down.
7) Top each sandwich with a handful of fresh basil and the top of the roll and serve immediately!