1) Add tofu to a food processor and pulse until it’s in a grainy texture.
2) Pour in yogurt, milk, and cheddar cheese and process until it’s smooth. If it looks a little grainy it’s okay, but if it’s very grainy than add in a bit more milk.
3) Cook macaroni according to package. Drain.
4) Add butter to pot along with macaroni and stir over low heat until butter is melted.
5) Stir in all the cheese sauce and stir until heated and melted, about 5 minutes.
6) In a large skillet add butter over medium heat with the bread crumbs and red pepper flakes. Cook until crumbs are lightly browned.
7) Season macaroni with salt and pepper.
8) Serve immediately topped with seasoned bread crumbs!