Just a few ingredients and PACKED with flavor! Easy No-Bake Toasted Coconut Oatmeal Bars with Peanut Butter and Honey.
1 cup sweetened coconut, toasted
1 cup peanut butter
1/3 cup honey
2 tablespoons butter (or coconut oil)
2 cups rolled oats
- Add coconut flakes to a small skillet over low heat. Toast for a few minutes until the coconut is lightly browned and fragrant. Toss occasionally and watch closely to avoid burning. Remove from heat.
- In a medium pot, add peanut butter, honey, and butter or coconut oil over low heat. Warm until combined and smooth.
- Stir oats and coconut into the peanut butter mixture.
- Transfer bar mixture to an 8×8 baking dish lined with foil or parchment paper. Pack the bars in tightly and sprinkle with a little extra coconut.
- Let the bars set in the fridge for 30 minutes or so. Then remove the bars from the dish, remove parchment, and chop up bars!
Store bars on the counter for a few days or in the fridge for up to two weeks.