Tiramisu flavors cooked into a decadent waffle sandwich with rich mascarpone whipped cream. A sweet and delicious way to start the day!
Chocolate Batter Add:
White Batter Add:
For the mascarpone filling:
1) Add mascarpone to a mixing bowl or the bowl of a stand mixer and beat with a hand mixer or a paddle attachment until it’s light and fluffy. Add in cream, vanilla, and powdered sugar and continue to beat on medium until the mixture is very thick and holds firm peaks. Store in the fridge until needed.
For the waffles:
1) Combine flour, baking soda, and a pinch of salt in a bowl. Stir together and crack in eggs. Add milk and stir together until it’s a smooth batter. Stir in melted, but cooled butter last.
2) Split batter between two bowls. To one, add vanilla and a dash of brandy. To the second, add cocoa powder, cinnamon,and coffee.
3) Heat waffle iron and add half of each batter to the waffle iron. Cook according to waffle iron instructions.
4) Remove waffle iron and cut into pieces. Stack waffles with mascarpone filling in between. Sprinkle with cocoa powder and cinnamon and serve immediately.