1) Cut portabella mushroom into chunky cubes.
2) Let any dried peppers soak in hot water for a few minutes the dice.
3) Crunch up the entire Arbol pepper. Use the skin and the seeds. Add these to a large skillet with a few tablespoons of oil and crank up the heat to medium-high.
4) Let simmer in the oil for a few minutes.
5) After a few minutes, add onions and garlic. Then add mushrooms (or beef) and chipotle peppers.
6) After about 6 minutes mushrooms will start to be cooked down and/or beef browned.
7) Add in black beans. Taste for salt and pepper also.
8) Lay each tortilla out, add a bit of cheese to one half, then pile on filling and finally top it with some more cheese.
9) In a 350 degree oven, cooked each quesadilla for a minute or two open-faced which helps melt the cheese well. Then take it out and fold over the half of the tortilla without filling on it. Then back in the oven for another 5 minutes or so.
10) After a few minutes, flip the quesadilla and cook it for a few more minutes.
11) Serve topped with salsa, guacamole, Greek yogurt of sour cream.