Bite-sized veggie sliders made with lots of fresh vegetables and spices to make sure they don’t taste bland!
1) Chop veggies very finely. Add a Tablespoon or two of oil in a pan and get these guys cooking over medium heat. Don’t cook them all the way though as they will finish cooking later on when we cook the burgers. This is just to get them going. They should still have a bite after this.
2) In a large bowl, mash together the black beans and chickpeas and process them a few times. A food processor is a good idea to ensure an even texture.
3) Stir cooked veggies into the beans and add spice mix.
4) Add eggs to the mixture and form the burgers into 16 small patties.
5) Add a few tablespoons of oil to the pan and cook sliders for a few minutes per side over medium-high heat. They should brown a bit on the outsides and firm up in the middle.
Serve sliders on buns with any fixings you want.