1) Prepare all of your ingredients. Slice your veggies, avocado, tomato, and cheese.
2) Add a few tablespoons of vegetable or olive oil to a griddle or pan and add your onions, shrooms and peppers. Cook for a few minutes over medium-high heat until they are softened. Season with a pinch of salt.
3) Split them into to even piles and put your cheese on top of them. Turn heat down to low.
4) Slice pita in half and add it to your griddle cut-side down to it can toast lightly. Once toasted, flip and top one side of the pita with the avocado and tomato.
5) When your cheese is melted over the veggies, add the whole stack to the pita.
6) Top with sprouts and slice and serve.