1) Prepare all ingredients. Chop bacon and veggies, grate cheese, butter bread.
2) In a small omelet pan or cast iron skillet, add bacon and cook until crispy over medium-high heat. Should take a few minutes.
3) Add veggies and a pinch of salt and pepper and cook for a few more minutes until soft.
4) Add egg and stir together for 20-30 seconds until eggs are almost set.
5) Remove egg mixture from pan and add slice of bread buttered side down.
6) Spoon on all the egg mixture. Stack it high! Add grated cheese and top slice of bread, buttered side up.
7) Return to heat and cook for 3-4 minutes per side. Flip it with confidence (or you a plate to help).
8) Eat it immediately!