A surprisingly simple and completely delicious recipe for a fresh Lychee Martini. The hardest thing about it is finding fresh lychees!
1) Peel lychee fruits and add three to the bottom of a mixing glass. Also add 1/4 of a lime.
2) Muddle the fruit and lime together for a few seconds, then add honey, and continue to muddle until fruit is completely mashed.
3) Chill your glass with ice and water.
4) Add gin or vodka to the mixing glass with muddled ingredients and ice. Shake well.
5) Strain into chilled martini glass and garnish with 1-2 seeded lychee fruits.