1) To prep the yogurt sauce, just mince all the ingredients and combine them. The flavors will get more intense as it sits. Refrigerate until needed.
2) Be sure to soak your skewers for at least 30 minutes before using them.
3) To prep veggie kabobs, cut veggies into chunks and marinate with olive oil and spices.
4) To prep chicken kabobs, mince bacon slices in a food processor until they form a rough paste.
5) Combine bacon with spices and chicken pieces and stir to combine well.
6) Skewer veggies and chicken separate.
7) Grill on high heat. Chicken kababs will probably take 15 minutes. Veggies will take more like 10.
8) Serve with yogurt sauce and rice!