The Internet Kitchen: Brothers BrawlJump to Recipe
The Super Bowl is this Sunday and there are many interesting stories that come with this year’s game, almost none of which have to do with the game itself.
To keep things interesting, here’s a fun drinking game you can play during the game that has nothing to do with football!
– Take a drink every time someone makes a play on words for Harbaugh (the coach brothers). Examples include: The Harbowl, Harbrawling, and ‘Hey, he’s a Harbro.’
– Take a drink any time an animal talks on a commercial.
– Take two drinks whenever someone mentions or performs Kaepernicking, which the dude is trying to trademark.
– Take two drinks any time one of the Harbaugh brothers throws something or points in an ominous fashion.
– Take three drinks if Jay-Z appears and steals the half-time show.
– Finish your drink if Ray Lewis cries or if his bionic arm turns against him and Skynet is born.
Chicago Italian Beef Sandwich – Another recipe that caught my eye if you’re looking to provide a full meal before the Super Bowl. I love the hot giardiniera that goes with the sandwiches. (@ Ezra Pound Cake)
Connect with me!
Throughout the week I love chatting with people and sharing fun and interesting stuff around the web.
Also, be sure to snag a copy of my FREE eCookbook, My Favorite Weeknight Meals, by subscribing to my newsletter.
Have a great weekend everybody! Go Niners!
Cool image by marsmet481.