Scrambled eggs mixed with chopped spinach and ricotta cheese makes a quick and filling breakfast.
1) Chop spinach well. Scramble eggs and mix in ricotta cheese.
2) In a nonstick skillet, add a drizzle of oil and heat over medium heat.
3) Add spinach and cook until lightly wilted, about 30 seconds.
4) Add eggs and turn heat down to low.
5) Cook, stirring constantly, until the eggs are set but not firm. You want them to still be nice and fluffy.
6) Serve with hot sauce or just a pinch of salt and pepper.