This fizzy and refreshing gin cocktail has a pomegranate syrup and fresh lime. It’s the perfect refreshing, light cocktail for spring (and for doing painful things like taxes)!
Quick Pomegranate Syrup:
1 cup pomegranate juice
1/2 cup water
1 cup sugar
Gin Levy Bevvy:
1 1/2 - 2 oz. gin
1 1/2 ounces pomegranate syrup
- To make the cocktail syrup, add those three ingredients to a small saucepan and bring to a simmer over medium heat. Stir to dissolve sugar and simmer the mixture until it reduces by about half, maybe 8-10 minutes.
- Remove syrup from heat and allow to cool. If you stick it in the fridge or freeze, it’ll chill out pretty quickly. Then transfer syrup to a squeeze bottle or jar for storage.
To make a cocktail:
- Stir together gin and pomegranate syrup in a tall cocktail glass to dissolve syrup.
- Top with ice, filling the glass up.
- Top with club soda and stir together.
- Garnish with a cherry and fresh lime segment.