- To make the cocktail syrup, add those three ingredients to a small saucepan and bring to a simmer over medium heat. Stir to dissolve sugar and simmer the mixture until it reduces by about half, maybe 8-10 minutes.
- Remove syrup from heat and allow to cool. If you stick it in the fridge or freeze, it’ll chill out pretty quickly. Then transfer syrup to a squeeze bottle or jar for storage.
To make a cocktail:
- Stir together gin and pomegranate syrup in a tall cocktail glass to dissolve syrup.
- Top with ice, filling the glass up.
- Top with club soda and stir together.
- Garnish with a cherry and fresh lime segment.