A frozen version of the classic Elvis sandwich with bananas, bacon, and peanuts. Oh… and it’s on a stick!
1) Peel and cut bananas in half and insert popsicle sticks.
2) Lay bananas on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and freeze for an hour.
3) Cook bacon until crispy and drain. Chop with peanuts. Set aside.
4) Melt chocolate and cream together in a double boiler or in the microwave if you’re careful.
5) Make a bed of toppings on the baking sheet where you’ll place the bananas.
6) Dip frozen bananas in chocolate and lay on topping bed.
7) Sprinkle with more toppings and freeze for another 30 minutes.
8) Serve whenever the mood strikes you!