A bowl of quinoa topped with marinated tofu, peppers, mushrooms, and a spicy sauce.
1) Cook quinoa according to package. Add a pinch of turmeric to simmering quinoa.
2) Prep the tofu by pressing with a paper towel to remove moisture and slice into 1/2 inch slices then lay slices out on a paper towel for more moisture removal.
3) Place tofu in a dish and add sauce. Turn pieces to make sure they are evenly covered.
4) Wash and chop veggies into thick slices.
5) Add a few tablespoons of neutral oil to a hot pan. Let the tofu cook for about 4 minutes a side.
6) Remove the tofu and cook the veggies in the same pan with a tablespoon of fresh oil for a few minutes.
7) Plate a serving of quinoa or rice in a bowl and add your veggies and tofu around the sides and place the sauce directly in the middle to serve!