A crispy fried corn tortilla topped with guacamole, spicy sausage, cheese, and a sunny-side up egg.
1) Add a drizzle of oil to a large pan over medium-high heat. Add corn tortillas one at a time. Fry for 15 seconds on side one and then flip. Continue to fry (flipping occasionally) for another 2-3 minutes until tortilla is nice and crispy.
2) Remove tortilla to a plate with a paper towel to drain. Fry other tortillas and set aside.
3) Cook sausage in a large pan.
4) Mash guacamole with cilantro.
5) Spread guacamole on tostada. Top with spinach and sausage. Add grated cheese.
6) Fry egg in butter. Either over-easy or sunny-side up is a good option. You could also poach the egg for a slightly healthier option.
78) Top tostada with egg and garnish with hot sauce, cilantro, salt and pepper.