Traditional toffee made with peanuts and all the normal thanksgiving herbs: sage, rosemary, and thyme.
1) Prepare all ingredients before you start cooking toffee.
2) In a large pot over medium-high heat, add sugar, corn syrup, and water. Stir and cook until sugar is dissolved and syrup reaches 280-285 degrees.
3) Stir in nuts, herbs, spices, and salt. Keep cooking until toffee reaches 310 degrees.
4) Remove from heat and stir in baking soda and butter.
5) Spread toffee out on silpats or parchment paper. Let toffee cool to room temperature.
6) Break toffee up and enjoy!