This roasted spaghetti squash is topped with veggies and a spicy homemade peanut sauce. Easy and delicious!
Spicy Peanut Sauce:
1) Cut spaghetti squash in half longwise and lay it cut-side down on a baking sheet. Poke the skin with a fork and roast the squash at 350 degrees F. for 35-40 minutes until the flesh is tender to the touch.
2) For sauce, combine ingredients in a small pot. Stir together over low heat until smooth. The finished warm sauce should be pourable, but coat the back of the spoon. If it’s too thick, add more water to thin it out. Keep warm until serving.
3) For stir-fry, chop all veggies. Add coconut oil (or other neutral oil) to a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add broccoli, carrots, red onions, and red peppers to the skillet. Stir-fry for a few minutes until veggies are colorful and slightly tender but still with some crunch to them. You don’t want them soggy!
4) Add chopped bok choy and soy sauce to the skillet and cook for 30-60 seconds until bok choy is wilted. Keep stir-fry warm until ready to serve.
5) For egg, add a small drizzle of oil to a small skillet over medium heat. Whisk eggs well and pour into skillet. Cook them for 1 minute, pushing cooked egg to the center with a spatula and letting uncooked egg flow to the outside. Flip egg when mostly cooked and finish cooking on second side.
6) Slide cooked egg onto a cutting board and chop into pieces.
7) When squash is done roasting, scoop out seeds and use a fork to shred the flesh into strands. Divide squash between four plates. Top with veggie stir-fry, eggs, peanut sauce, and chopped peanuts. Serve while hot.