Keep your pressure cooker handy this spring! You can use it for lighter dishes like this Thai Coconut Chicken recipe! The perfect mix of sweet and savory! I like to serve mine over rice but also great in lettuce wraps!
1 ½ pounds boneless skinless chicken thighs
1 tablespoon mild yellow curry
1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
2 cloves garlic, chopped
1 teaspoon kosher salt
1 can (14 oz.) coconut milk
¼ cup water
2 tablespoons honey
1 cup basmati rice
Fresh cucumber, garnish
Fresh cilantro garnish
- Add the chicken, curry, ginger, garlic, salt, coconut milk, water, and honey to the cooking pot of your Crock-Pot Express Crock. Stir together to make sure ingredients are combined evenly.
- Lock the lid in place and press the chicken button. Pressure cook the chicken for 15 minutes. Then turn off the Express Crock and allow to rest for 10 minutes. Then release pressure.
- Unlock the lid and remove the chicken from the cooker. Shred chicken and set aside.
- Press the sautee/brown button the Express Crock and simmer the remaining liquid for 8-10 minutes until it thickens to coat the back of a spoon.
- When sauce has thickened a bit, stir in shredded chicken and keep warm until serving.
- Serve Coconut chicken over cooked basmati rice garnished with cilantro and fresh sliced cucumber.
This delicious recipe was brought to you by Macheesmo. Read the full post at https://wp.me/pkSYO-gLb.