1) Soak the beans overnight.
2) Drain the beans and rinse them off a bit with cold water.
3) Follow the directions on the package to cook them, but basically simmer them with some salt for about an hour until they are tender.
4) Chop up all of the veggies to make sure they are small and uniform.
5) Prep the vinaigrette dressing. Use 2 parts olive oil to 1 part vinegar.
6) Basically stir everything together. Adjust the flavors a bit to your tastes. For example, we added a bit more salt and probably another teaspoon of Worchestershire sauce and Tabasco.
7) Make sure you give it time to chill in the fridge for at least a few hours.
8) Serve on tortilla chips.