A quick breakfast with eggs and cheese baked into corn tortilla cups. Simple, delicious, and easy to make and they freeze beautifully!
1) Lightly butter or grease muffin tins and form corn tortillas into the tins. It’s okay if they get folded a bit.
2) Add a spoonful of salsa and a tiny dab of Adobo sauce into each corn tortilla. You could also add in some black beans or something.
3) Crack an egg in each cup.
4) Bake eggs at 350 for 15 minutes.
5) Top with cheese and bake for another few minutes.
6) Top with cilantro and/or avocado and serve immediately!