A grilled cheese made with mozzarella and an olive, roasted garlic, sun-dried tomato tapenade.
1) Roast the garlic by cutting the top off the entire bulb, drizzle with a bit of olive oil and sprinkle with salt then wrap the entire thing in foil.
2) Bake at 350 degrees for 30 – 40 minutes.
3) In a food processor, chop sun-dried tomatoes then add olives and cloves of roasted garlic. Drizzle in a few tablespoons of olive oil until mixture comes together leaving it a bit chunky.
4) Take two slices of bread and lightly spread butter on them.
5) Flip the pieces over and slather on some tapenade onto both sides of the bread.
6) Layer on sliced mozzarella and some fresh basil and press together so the buttered sides are on the outside.
7) Grill on a medium to medium-high heat for a few minutes gently give it a flip as often as needed.