1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Grate ginger and garlic and add to a medium bowl with ground pork. Add scallions and mix together well.
2) Add egg, sesame oil, one tablespoon of Lee Kum Kee Panda Brand Sweet Soy Sauce, and breadcrumbs and mix together with your hands until the mixture is well combined.
3) Roll mixture into tablespoon-sized meatballs and place on a lightly greased baking sheet. You should get about 30 meatballs out of the mixture.
4) Bake meatballs at 400° F. for 20 minutes, rotating the pan once halfway through, until meatballs are cooked through and browned.
5) When meatballs come out of the oven, transfer them to a medium skillet over medium heat. Add two tablespoons of Panda Brand Sweet Soy Sauce and cook until sauce starts to bubble and thicken. After a minute or two, the sauce will coat the meatballs in a glaze. At that point, remove from heat and stir to coat meatballs well.
6) Garnish meatballs with sesame seeds and serve over rice as a meal or with toothpicks as an appetizer.