1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Slice sweet potatoes into 1/4-inch slices. I recommend leaving the skins on so the rounds are sturdier.
2) Lay out the rounds on a few baking sheets and drizzle the rounds with olive oil. Season with a pinch of salt and pepper.
3) Bake rounds for 15 minutes, then flip them, and bake for another 15 minutes.
4) Meanwhile, stir together ingredients for yogurt topping or for apple topping, combine ingredients in a small pot and cook over low heat for 5 minutes. Don’t overcook the apples. You still want them to be in nice pieces and not mushy.
5) Let rounds cool for a bit and then top with topping of your choice. Garnish with sage or chives and serve while warm.