1) Cube potatoes into 1-2 inch cubes after you peel them and sprinkle them with a bit of olive oil and salt.
2) Bake in a 350 degree oven for about 30 minutes. Give them a toss every 10 minutes or so to make sure they are cooking evenly. They should be almost caramelized and fork tender.
3) Add all the potatoes to a blender or food processor along with the Tahini and olive oil. Then buzz it up! If you are using a blender you’ll probably have to stop and stir it after 10 seconds or so as it is really thick.
4) If the blender is running smoothly you can add all the spices and lemon juice right in. If the blender isn’t, put hummus in a bowl and then added all the spices.
5) Chop them up pita into squares and bake them with just a touch of olive oil. They should crisp up after about 10 minutes in a 350 degree oven.