Tempeh sauteed with a spicy sweet glaze and served over bok choy and wheat berries. Healthy and delicious!
1) Chop tempeh into bite-sized pieces.
2) In a small bowl, mix all the other ingredients (except the neutral oil). Whisk together well.
3) Add a drizzle of neutral oil to a large skillet over medium-high heat.
4) Once hot, add tempeh and cook for a few minutes per side until tempeh is lightly browned.
5) Add glaze to pan and cook until glaze reduces a bit and sticks to tempeh, about 2 minutes.
6) Remove and serve with greens and rice or wheat berries.