- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a big bowl, toss together Chex cereal, pretzels, and peanuts.
- In a small microwave save bowl, microwave butter until melted. Then stir in sugar, spices, and salt.
- Toss butter mixture into the cereal mixture and stir well to combine.
- Spread mix out on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or foil. Bake for 15-20 minutes, stirring once halfway through.
- Let mix cool for a few minutes and then toss in M&Ms.
- Serve at room temperature!
Store mix in an airtight container for 4-5 days.