These simple beet burger wraps are the perfect quick lunch or light dinner. Packed with crunchy veggies, a quick goat cheese spread, and Dr. Praeger’s Sweet Heat Beet Burgers, they are SO delicious and healthy!
2 large burrito sized flour tortillas
2 Dr. Praegers Sweet Heat Beet Veggie Burgers
1 teaspoon vegetable oil
4-5 ounces goat cheese
1 lemon, zest only
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1 carrot, grated
1/2 red pepper, sliced thin
1/2 cucumber, sliced
1/4 cup peperoncini
1/4 red onion, sliced thin
Salt, to taste
- For goat cheese spread, mash together goat cheese, lemon zest, lemon juice, and black pepper in a small bowl. Set aside. It’ll spread best at room temperature.
- Prepare all veggies. Slice them thinly or shred them with a box grater. Shred the carrot for sure.
- Cook the beet veggie burgers in a small skillet with a tiny amount of oil over medium-low heat until cooked through. The burgers will develop a thin crispy crust on each side as well. They should cook for 3-4 minutes per side.
- Make wraps by smearing a large burrito-sized tortilla with goat cheese spread. Then top with all the veggies. Cut the veggie burger into thirds and spread it on the wrap before rolling tightly.
- Eat immediately or wrap tightly in foil and eat later!