Potatoes and apples fried in bacon grease and glazed with honey. Does it get better than this?
1) Prepare all ingredients. Cook bacon in a skillet over medium-low heat to slowly render out fat. Remove bacon and save for later once it’s crispy, about 10 minutes.
2) Add diced potatoes to skillet with bacon fat and cook over medium-high heat until browned and almost cooked, maybe 8 minutes.
3) Once browned, add apples and bacon to pan and heat for another minute.
4) Drizzle honey over hash and stir to combine and coat hash.
5) Serve immediately with eggs.