1) For batter, mix your three dry ingredients together. Whisk eggs and milk in a separate bowl. Add your wet to your dry and whisk until smooth. Then whisk in your melted butter. The batter should be pretty runny. You can make the batter well in advance, like the night before. Let the batter rest for at least an hour though.
2) When you’re ready to make a crepe, heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add a teaspoon of butter to the pan and swirl it around.
3) When butter is hot and bubbling, ladle in 1/2 cup of batter and swirl it around. It will make sort of a thin film on the pan. It only takes about 45 -60 seconds to cook on one side.
4) When flipping, you should be able to gently lift the crepe and flip it. You might mess up one or two before you get it right so I recommend making extra batter than you need.
5) Once your crepe is flipped, cook it for 15 seconds on the second side. You can then fill it immediately and serve it or keep filled and rolled crepes hot in a 200 degree F. oven while you finish the other crepes.