Everything you love in a Supreme pizza except toned down a bit for wrap size. Delicious flavors and hand held!
4 Flatout Flatbread Original light wraps
8 oz. hot Italian sausage
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 green pepper, sliced
8-10 cremini mushrooms, sliced
1/2 red onion, sliced
2-3 oz. pepperoni
1/2 cup pizza sauce
8 oz. mozzarella cheese, grated
Salt and pepper
Fresh basil, garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large skillet, add olive oil and cook sausage over medium heat until it’s browned and cooked through, breaking it up as it cooks. Once sausage is cooked (6-8 min), then add sliced peppers, mushrooms, and onions and season with salt and pepper. Cook until veggies are softened, maybe 3-4 minutes. Then keep mixture warm over very low heat.
- Lay out flatout flatbread wraps on baking sheet (I like to line mine with parchment paper for easier cleanup). Top each wrap with 2 tablespoons pizza sauce, a light amount of grated mozzarella cheese, and some pepperoni.
- Bake wraps for 5 minutes so cheese is melted but wraps are still soft enough to fold up.
- When wraps come out, top with sausage mixture and fresh basil.
- Roll up and serve while warm!