1) Cook pasta according to package and drain pasta and reserve 1 Cup of cooking water.
2) Process sun-dried tomatoes, Parmesan, pine nuts, and garlic in a food processor, blender, or chop finely. For more flavor, toast pine nuts in a dry skillet until fragrant over medium heat, about 5 minutes.
3) Drizzle oil into the tomato mixture. Then stir in vinegar.
4) Toss pasta in tomato pesto mixture. If it seems dry, add 1/2 Cup of the reserved pasta cooking water. Taste for salt and pepper.
5) Stir in goat cheese and arugula or serve pasta on a bed of arugula with goat cheese crumbled on top.