Recipe for a easy and flavorful baked cheese dip topped with a delicious serrano and sun-dried tomato salsa.
1) Finely chop onions, garlic, pepper, and sun-dried tomato.
2) In a medium cast iron skillet, add olive oil over medium-high heat. Then add onions, peppers, and tomatoes. Cook for a few minutes until soft.
3) Add in garlic and oregano and a pinch of salt. Cook for another minute being careful not to burn garlic.
4) Remove salsa and set aside until later.
5) Add beer to cast iron skillet and use liquid to scrap up any bits on pan.
6) Toss grated cheese with flour and add to skillet. Stir to combine. The cheese should quickly melt.
7) Transfer dish to oven and bake for 15-20 minutes at 400 degrees until cheese is bubbly and starting to crisp slightly around the edges.
8) Top baked cheese with salsa and serve immediately.
Any leftovers (yea right) can be reheated in the oven.