Light angel hair pasta tossed with a no-cook cherry tomato pasta sauce. Perfect for really ripe summer tomatoes.
1) Wash cherry tomatoes and cut them in half.
2) Squeeze each half into a large bowl.
3) Add olive oil, vinegar, chopped herbs, minced garlic, and diced olives to bowl. Stir to combine.
4) Let sit for 10 minutes, then taste for salt and pepper.
5) Cook pasta according to package. Be sure not to overcook it. It’ll cook fast!
6) Drain pasta and toss it in with tomatoes. Toss well to combine.
7) Serve immediately with Parmesan cheese!