Fresh strawberries and leeks cooked inside a tortilla with lots of cheese. Might sounds strange, but it’s really fantastic.
1) Slice strawberries thinly. Cut green stems off of leeks, slice in half longwise, and wash between layers. Then chop into half circles.
2) Add a drizzle of oil to a large skillet. Add leeks and cook over medium heat for a few minutes until they are soft and slightly browned. Season with salt.
3) Remove from pan. Add another drizzle of oil and a flour tortilla. Turn heat up to medium-high.
4) Layer in mozz cheese, leeks, strawberries, and goat cheese. Season with pepper. Add a top tortilla.
5) Cook for about 3-4 minutes a side until tortillas are very crispy and cheese melted.
6) When flipping, I like to slide my full quesadilla onto a plate, invert the plate using another plate, then slide it back in the pan.
7) When done, cut into sixths and sprinkle with fresh cilantro. Serve immediately.