These No Bake yogurt bars are the perfect cure for a hot summer day! I like to let them thaw for a few minutes before serving them so they are almost a soft-serve texture. Loads of strawberry flavor and fun toppings!
3/4 cup pecans
10 dates, pitted
1/3 cup rolled oats
2 cups Greek yogurt
1/4 cup heavy cream
2 tablespoons honey
1 ounce freeze-dried strawberries, divided
2 tablespoons sunflower seeds (opt.)
2 tablespoons mini chocolate chips (opt.)
- In a food processor with the blade attachment, add pecans, oats, and dates (pitted). Pulse until the mixture comes together in a coarse meal. It should hold together if you press on it. If it’s too crumbly, add another date or 1 tablespoon melted butter.
- Line an 8×8 baking dish with parchment paper and press the crust mixture into the pan. Use a measuring cup or something flat to press it into shape. It’s okay if there are a few cracks.
- Clean out the food processor and then add the yogurt, honey, strawberries (reserve a handful for topping), and cream. Pulse until smooth.
- Scoop the yogurt filling into the prepared crust and sprinkle with reserved strawberries, seeds, and chocolate (optional).
- Freeze bars until solid (at least 2 hours). Then chop them up and store them in an airtight container in the freezer for up to a month. I recommend letting them thaw briefly before serving.