Steamed squash and broccoli rabe over a delicious cabbage slaw and topped with a tahini dressing. Healthy and tasty!
1) In a food processor, mix together ingredients for tahini dressing. Blend until smooth.
2) For slaw, slice cabbage and red onion thinly. Toss with greens and carrots and set aside.
3) Wash broccoli rabe and cut off any large stems leaving leaves and florets.
4) For squash, peel squash and slice down the center. Scoop out seeds and then slice squash into 1/4 inch slices.
5) Set up a steamer and steam squash for 5-6 minutes.
6) Add broccoli rabe on top of squash and continue to steam for another 4 minutes.
7) Serve steamed veggies on a bed of the cabbage slaw. Drizzle with dressing and top with toasted sesame seeds and season with salt and pepper.
8) Leftovers are great in a wrap with a drizzle of hot sauce.