Chicken spring rolls seasoned with loads of garlic and sriracha and rolled with bunches of fresh vegetables. This works great for a meal or appetizer!
Spring roll materials:
1) In a medium bowl, combine sliced chicken, sriracha, minced garlic, soy sauce, and sesame oil. Stir together well and let sit for a few minutes.
2) In a cast iron skillet or large heavy skillet, cook chicken over medium-high heat until the strips are cooked through, about 5-7 minutes. They should get slightly browned on the edges and the sauce should get sticky. Remove from heat.
3) Prep all the other spring roll fillings: slicing peppers and carrots, washing herbs and sprouts, and chopping lettuce.
4) TO make a spring roll: Get a large plate and fill it with hot water. Add a single rice paper wrapper to the plate and flip for a few seconds until the wrapper turns flexible.
5) Transfer the soaked wrapper to a clean surface. Place some lettuce in the middle and top with a chicken strip or two. Then top with all the other veggies.
6) Working at one end, fold the edges of wrapper up over the center and then roll the wrapper up and over the fillings, almost like a burrito. Keep some tension on the wrapper as you roll it so it stays nice and tight.
Repeat until your fillings are used. Serve with dipping sauce. It can be helpful to cut spring rolls in half for easier dipping.