1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2) Dice tomatoes and shred zucchini and squash. Mix veggies together in a colander and sprinkle with about 1 teaspoon Kosher salt. Let sit for at least 20 minutes so some liquid drains out of the veggies.
3) In a small (6-inch works great) cast iron skillet, add a drizzle of oil and the sliced onion and minced garlic over medium heat. Season with salt and pepper and cook for a few minutes until veggies soften.
4) Add in salted veggies and cook until veggies soften more and water is mostly evaporated.
5) STir in goat cheese and make two small wells in the mixture. Crack in eggs.
6) Drizzle with olive oil and bake dish at 375 degrees F. for 10 minutes for slightly runny eggs and 12 minutes for just set eggs.
7) Remove from oven and season with red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper and sprinkle with fresh basil.
Serves 1-2 depending on hunger. Will definitely serve two with bread.