Simple and healthy homemade spinach pasta. I cut it into medium ribbons and served it with a simple cherry tomato sauce.
1) Dethaw spinach in microwave and press out as much moisture as possible with paper towels. Dice spinach very finely or pulse in a food processor.
2) Mix spinach and flour together and then form a well with the mixture on a clean counter.
3) Add liquids to the well and slowly start working working the liquids with a fork until the flour combines with the liquids and you end up with a tight ball of dough. Knead the dough for 5 minutes.
4) Wrap the dough in plastic wrap and let it rest for at least 30 minutes.
5) Working with 1/4 of the dough at a time, run it through a pasta machine on the lowest (widest) setting. Slowly work up the scale until you get to 6 or two away from the highest setting. If at any point the dough becomes sticky, dust it with flour.
6) Slice the pasta into wide noodles.
7) Either freeze pasta or cook it immediately in salted water for a few minutes until it floats.