Shrimp are marinated in paprika, red pepper, cumin, and cayenne for a very spicy quesadilla. Oh, and lots of cheese obviously.
1) Clean and de-vein shrimp.
2) Add cleaned shrimp to a bowl with spices, jalapenos, lime juice, and olive oil. Let marinade for 10 minutes. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
3) Add shrimp to a pan over medium-high heat and cook for 5-6 minutes until they are just cooked through.
4) Once the shrimp are cooked, give them a quick chop.
5) Lay tortillas out on a baking sheet. Add some cheese, chopped shrimp, onions, and a bit more cheese.
6) Top with another tortilla and bake for 8-10 minutes. Then flip each quesadilla carefully.
7) Return to oven and bake for another 5 minutes until they are very crispy. Chop and serve with lots of toppings!