A subtly spicy and refreshing cocktail made with malbec wine, triple sec and brandy and stuffed with lots of great fresh fruit flavors.
1 bottle spicy red wine, Malbec
1/3 cup brandy
1/3 cup triple sec
1 lime, sliced
1 lemon, sliced
1 orange, sliced
2 plums, chopped
1 jalapeno, seeded and diced
1 teaspoon hot sauce
Club Soda, for mixing
1) Add wine, brandy and triple sec to a large pitcher.
2) Slice orange, lime, and lemon with rinds on. Add to pitcher.
3) Take out seed from plum and dice. Add to pitcher.
4) Stir in hot sauce and chopped jalapeno (seeded).
5) Chill for a few hours, overnight is best.
6) To make a drink, add sangria to glass with ice and top with a small dash of club soda.
This delicious recipe was brought to you by Macheesmo. Read the full post at https://wp.me/pkSYO-7Lu.