1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Cut cauliflower into florets. Halve any large florets so that the pieces are roughly the same size.
2) Toast cumin and red pepper flakes in a dry skillet for a few minutes over medium heat until fragrant.
3) Lightly crush spices in a mortar and pestle or with a heavy pan.
4) Toss cauliflower with olive oil, spices, and a pinch of salt and pepper.
5) Transfer cauliflower to a baking dish and bake for 40-45 minutes until cooked through and lightly browned in parts. Stir once halfway through to ensure even cooking.
6) When cauliflower is done, spritz with juice from half of a lime and garnish with fresh cilantro. Serve immediately!