A light and fresh warm salad made with Tempeh, radishes and snap peas that are quickly stir fried and tossed with a spicy sauce.
Simple stir fry sauce:
1) Whisk together sauce ingredients and set aside.
2) Slice of roots and stems of radishes. If green tips look good, you can save them for salads or pesto.
3) Add sliced radishes to a prep bowl with peas and sliced scallions.
4) Add oil to a large skillet or wok over high heat. Once hot, add the protein and cook until done. I like seared tempeh with mine.
5) Once protein is cooked, add sauce to the pan and allow to simmer.
6) Add veggies and cook for about a minute. Toss to combine veggies and sauce. The veggies should be warm, but still slightly crunchy.
7) Serve over rice garnished with mint.