These easy pork meatball sliders feature slightly sweet and spicy meatballs cooked over a hot grill on skewers and served with a spicy chili sauce mayo on a slider roll! Perfect hearty appetizer or I can even make a meal out of a few of them!
Easy Spicy Mayo:
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Clean grill grates well to prevent sticking.
- In a medium bowl, stir together pork with garlic, salt, hoisin, soy, and sesame. Stir together well.
- Make meatballs by portioning out 2.5-3 ounce portions of mixture and shape into an oblong oval. Skewer each meatball to make for easier grilling. You can probably fit two meatballs on each skewer.
- Repeat until you run out of meatball mixture.
- Add meatballs to pre-heated grill and grill for 5-6 minutes per side until meatballs are cooked through and charred in spots on the outside. Remove the meatballs and make sure they are cooked through by cutting one in half.
- Make sauce by stirring together ingredients in a small bowl.
- To make slicers, smear on some sauce onto your slider bun. Add lettuce and cucumber. Top with grilled pork meatball (one per slider) and add more sauce.
- Serve immediately.
Leftover pork meatballs keep great in the fridge for 4-5 days. They reheat well in the microwave and can also be served over rice as a meal.