1) Wash and roughly chop greens and dice peppers and garlic clove. Cook soba noodles according to package. Drain soba and toss with sesame oil to make sure the noodles don’t stick.
2) Add water, garlic, red pepper flakes, soy sauce to a large skillet or wok. Bring to a simmer over high heat and cook until garlic is fragrant, just a minute or two.
3) Stir in marmalade.
4) Add greens and red pepper to the pan and cover.
5) Cook for 2-3 minutes until veggies are soft. Stir everything together so the sauce evenly coats the veggies.
6) Serve greens with soba and top with chili garlic sauce.