These easy weeknight chicken tacos are jam-packed with flavor and topped with a quick and zesty spicy pineapple salsa.
Creamy Avocado Sauce:
1) For chicken, poach chicken in lightly salted, simmering, but not boiling, water, until it’s cooked through (10-15 minutes). Then remove chicken, let cool, and shred with forks.
2) In a large skillet over medium heat, add olive oil, red onion, shredded chicken, water, and Old El Paso Chicken Seasoning. Cook, stirring constantly, for 3-4 minutes until onions are soft and sauce coats chicken. If it gets too thick, add more water.
3) For salsa, dice pineapple, radish, Serrano pepper, and onion and stir together with cilantro, lime juice, and a pinch of salt. Set aside.
4) For creamy avocado sauce, mash avocado until it’s smooth. Stir in sour cream, lime juice, and a pinch of salt.
5) Assemble tacos by scooping in chicken and topping with big spoonfuls of pineapple salsa and drizzle with avocado sauce.